Singapore 2022: Day 4

Read: Day 1, Day 2 & Day 3


Day 4

Bugis Street + Haji Lane + Kampong Glam



Today was our last day and also my birthday! We started off our day at Bugis. We shopped pasalubongs, bought snacks, and strolled on the first half of our day. 



We ate at a nearby hawker center that had a wide variety of selections. I bought this local snack which I forgot the name. 😅 It's similar to a butter toast. But it's like a pancake sandwich with red bean filling. It was so delicious! I also got a pure sugar cane drink to pair it with. It was not at all sweet and so refreshing!



Haji Lane

One of the most instagrammable streets in Singapore. We only went here to take photos! There were a lot of cutesy stores to buy souvenirs from but their items are kinda pricey!



Kampong Glam
Last stop was Kampong Glam which was nearby. It's a walking distance but it's already far when you have been walking since morning (and we sort of got lost a little). 😅 My parents just stayed in a cafe where they rested while waiting for us. Yes, it was a tiring day last day, I must say.



After taking our photos, we had iced coffees at Kampong Glam Cafe to freshen up ourselves. Man, they were really good! And for my birthday, they surprised me with A Business Proposal OST Album that I loved so much! Where are all my Kdrama fan girlies at?



When we went back to our hotel, we checked the Mustafa Center which is nearby. Bought last few pieces of pasalubongs and then we started to pack our stuff for an early flight the next day.


Our flight back to Manila was on a Saturday. It was a week full of walking under the sun with tired feet, but everything was worth it. And the experience was uh-mazing. Will definitely go back to see Cloud Forest and Central Perk next time! 😉


Tata!

No comments