Ria's 1st Birthday Party

Our #burritoria turned one last Friday, March 18. I still couldn't imagine how time flies so fast! It still feels like yesterday when she was born. She used to be so little and calm. Now, she's just, er, everywhere! I didn't expect that organizing your own daughter's birthday party is going to be so much fun! As a hands-on mom, I was super aligaga all the time!

Anyway, here are some of the photos from the event. Enjoy!













Opted for Pink, Green, and Yellow colors to bring out a Tropical Garden-themed party. There's not much props to accentuate the theme I had in mind but Stacy's surely did justice! Everything was colorful and brilliant. The place itself is already well-decorated. The food was also great! Every dish was tasty and complemented one another. Ms. Cham of Little Bites made the tropical garden-themed sugar cookies that served as party treats.

I want to thank everyone for making it to Ria's party. It was a working day so most of you really made time to be present on her special day. I am so grateful for each and everyone —to my family, relatives, and friends. Thank you for being part of my little one's first year of existence (and to the following years ahead). I owe the fun journey to all of you guys.


---

Venue/Event Styling/Catering/Cupcakes/Cake: Stacy's BGC | Cupcake Toppers/Letter Standees: DIY | Loot Bags/Mini Easel Board: Celebrations Party Central | Sugar Cookies: Little Bites Cupcakery | Photo Booth: Piktrato Photograph Solutions | Host/Invitation/Photo Booth Layout: Joyce Mata | Photography: Cholo Bustamante & Audwil Victorino

No comments