M5 Madness


The only decent picture of me with Joyce from last night (from my sucky camera phone). We weren’t allowed to bring the DSLR inside. I even tried to sneak it in, got caught, and even made lame excuses, lol. I still failed anyway. It was just so stupid of us to forget the digicam. Boohoo!


Never mind that disturbing head in front of us. Anyway, this was taken from our seats. We’re like really near, we could still see the entire stage. If only we arrived there a little bit earlier then we would be seating in the first row of Gold - B section. If only.


The show started around 8:30 PM already (and ended 10:30, I guess). They didn’t have a front act. According to Joyce, they just appeared right on the stage! And I didn’t see it! I was outside buying food. When I heard the loud cheers and screams, I rushed back inside. I couldn’t even find my seat because the lights were already turned off and people were standing from their seats. It was a challenge to find mine, but I eventually found my way back lol.

They sang 17 songs, if I’m not mistaken. I made a list of it respectively. But there’s one unfamiliar song which I haven’t figured out until now.

1. Misery
2. If I Never See Your Face Again
3. Harder to Breathe
4. Give a Little More
5. The Sun
6. Won’t Go Home Without You
7. Never Gonna Leave This Bed
8. If I Ain’t Got You
9. She Will Be Loved
10. Wake Up Call
11. That one unfamiliar song
12. Stutter
13. This Love
14. Sweetest Goodbye
15. Hands All Over
16. Makes Me Wonder
17. Sunday Morning

I was so psyched they played all my favorites! Funny and genius thing was, I even brought my iPod with me so I could sing along with everyone! I mean, I know some of the lyrics (except for She Will Be Loved which I know every word to), but I don’t know the entire lines. I was like having karaoke at the same time.

Last night was perfect minus the camera. :-( Still, the experience matters most.

Adam Levine, marry me?

No comments