TVD Hype

[ SPOILER ALERT ]

I just finished watching episode 15 of season 3 of The Vampire Diaries. After episode 13, I was already itching to blog about everything I've been seeing. Stefan is sorta back as the good ol' Stefan, someone who "feels" but still denies it, anyway. Damon and Elena are SO perfect together (real life chemistry, what do you expect), end of story. The ball was the most perfect scene so far. Can I just be on Elena's shoes, just for once? She was so grand when she entered the ball ("Hindi siya prepared.") and the Salvatore brothers were just simply starstruck. She was such a goddess!


Damon kissed Elena, confessed he loves her, and got rejected. Poor baby. I can always hug you, yenoe. Anyway, I ship the Klaus x Caroline tandem! I mean, Tyler's more good-looking, imo, but Klaus has that accent it makes him a lot sexier than ever. I wish Tyler gets out of the scene for a while and gives way to Klaus pursuing Caroline. :p

The reunion of The Originals (Mikaelson family) has got to be the most-epic plot ever written. It's like a joke. Haha. No offense. It's both hilarious and appealing actually. You can totally feel the ancient family getting back together. I love the "massive children killing" that Esther planned. Bow down. Sucks that Elena has to be the distraction, always (though I still want more of Klaus so I'm in favor of Elena being the hindrance).


And who wouldn't dig the Mikaelson and Salvatore brothers dinner? It happens once in a lifetime and totally worth the buzz! 4 coolest vampires ever in one shot. Oh, and new crush alert! Nathaniel Buzolic who plays as Kol Mikaelson, Klaus' brother. He's a cutie, isn't he? :3

Sorry for the fan girl-ling post. I still got more 7 episodes to finish... later perhaps. Still need to get me some sleep. Tata!

4 comments

  1. I really wish I coul watch this show. Everybody seems to love it. Can't get over how it scares the shit out of me though. Hahaha.

    http://adlyvelasco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should! Once you start watching, I swear, you'll get hooked. It's not even scary. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ill try to watch this! Never really wanted to but it seems so intriguing na!


    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Shari! You just gotta give TVD a try. It's a great series!

    ReplyDelete