To dye my hair for the first time in my entire life.

Few days ago, before I cut my hair shorter, I was already thinking of dying my hair. The thought of coloring it thrills me. I've never dyed my hair before so I find it something-to-experiment-type exciting. When I was at the salon, I couldn't decide which color to pick. Since I'm not blessed with fair skin tone, I had to be extra-careful on choosing the right shade. The owner of the salon (also the one who dyed my hair) suggested her hair color. She has bright skin tone and it perfectly matches her hair. She told me that the color would also look good on me even though I'm not that fair. She seemed so sure and convincing so why not take the risk.

Well, I love the outcome! It somehow brightens up my face.



I'm thinking of getting some highlights next time? :p

No comments